Saturday, June 2, 2018

Coupon Saturday #9

Not much this week.  There were no new coupons in the paper last week due to the holiday.  
 But I did get some free stuff at Family Dollar.  The Scott was on clearance for 0.75 and I had 2 coupons for the same.  The G;ade is $1 and the coupon I had was for $2 off 2, so free, just tax. 
Then I just had this one scenario at Dollar General.  Bounty was on sale for $4.95.  I added a pack of koolaid to get to $15.  So, - $3 off $15 coupon and  - 3 $1 Bounty coupons, which should have been $9, but I just noticed it was $10.  Apparently, the ones with the Incredibles rang up $5.50 instead of the sale price.  Looks like I will have to go back and try to get that fixed.  Anyway, there is also a $2 off each package rebate on Ibotta (a rebate app).  So final price should be $1 each 6 pack plus tax. 

2 comments:

C said...

You continue to amaze with this uber couponing (even on a "not much" week).

C said...

Oh and I have to believe that your house smells great with all the scented products.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...