Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Fences Blog Hop

I found another blog hop I thought I might try.  This one said to post a picture of a fence or through a fence. Apparently, I have an obsession with fences.  I found several pictures in my archives.  Here are a few. 




I think I have so many fence pictures because we have so many fences on the farm.  The only problem is that that means a lot of gate to open and shut any time you want to go anywhere.  Hanks a pretty tall horse to get on and off that many times.
Check out more fences at Life according to Jan and Jez


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should definitely be a regular on Friday Fences. You have a great eye for composition. Love the snow in the first. And the framing in the second. All so good!

Andee said...

Wonderful fence pictures and the rest of your site is wonderful. I enjoyed my visit here.

Amy Burzese said...

Looks like all seasons are represented! Great shots!

Jan n Jer said...

Great fence shots...love the ones with snow! Welcome to FF

Candy C. said...

Great fence pictures, both of and through the fences! :)

Dianne said...

I love the fence wearing little snow caps
and the horse is beautiful

Kathy said...

I love the snowy fence photos!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

love them all but my most favs are the snow pictures. gorgeous views. (:

Unknown said...

Love your fence shots, well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...