Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bad Horse For Sale Pictures #20

"Not going to be for sale much longer! We will be putting new boxes in and I will have her back into roping. She is 1300lbs and 15.2hands anyone can ride. Not scared of any of our equipment we have. Not spooky over fireworks or guns etc. She is a huge mare with a larger heart. She was finished in heading and started in cutting, heeling, and barrels. Wonderful horse she will be bred in the spring and started back in roping if not sold in the next month or so. $2500 but her price will go up. Located in" ....










 The one above is my favorite.  Rider just sitting with reins on the ground and a girl underneath maybe scraping off bot eggs?  This looked really familar to me so I checked back at previous Bad Pictures and sure enough here it was back in December http://4rranch.blogspot.com/2013/12/bad-horse-for-sale-pictures-2.html.  This was just a different angle.  How many Bad Pictures can they take of one horse?







Obviously, they are trying to make up for lack of quality with shear quantity.  

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hmm I have taken some bad horse pics but generally I keep them to myself and dont show them to my friends, never mind prospective buyers

Ashley Bergen said...

HAHA! I love all of them. I was looking on Craigslist once and saw a picture of a horse for sale and it was the funniest one I've seen. The horse was jumping over the jump and there was a cat that was running out from under the jump. They should have added, not spooky ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...