Sunday, September 11, 2016

Just Kit Sunday #109 and Bonus

Kit Kat was having a lazing day on the porch.
I woke him up taking his picture, so big stretch.  
Then some repositioning.  
Oh well, I guess kat nap time is over. 
Now for a Kat bonus. 
Check out this cool silk scarf I found at the government surplus store.
I've been looking at similar ones on ebay for a couple of years but never went through with the purchase.  
I have to say I am pretty obsessed with looking at scarves at the surplus store.  My guess is that these are things left on airplanes.  And how can you pass this up for 25 cents!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kit Kat knows how to relax.

C said...

Love kit kat. The scarf looks like a Laurel Burch - very nice and a super deal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...