Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Sister Day

Yesterday I got to play with both Otoelene and her little sister Draper.
 It was a bit windy and Otoelene was having a interesting hair day.  She is still such a joy to ride.
 Every time I ride her I can't believe that I have been blessed with a horse better than I could have ever imagined.
 Her little sister has a lot to live up to but she is trying.  I've been filing on her feet some every couple of weeks to try to save on the farrier having to trim her and she has been standing like a pro.
She has been taking everything I throw at her in stride.  As soon as I can get a little help I hope to start ponying her off of Otoelene.  J hasn't had much free time with all of the feeding to do every day.  Maybe with the weather warms up for good...

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love their colouring!

Crystal said...

Thats wild mane pics for sure lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...