Sunday, December 3, 2017

Just Kit Sunday #127

Kit Kat was a good model this week.  I actually got a picture of him sitting still outside.
 So, ok, not Just Kit.  We got our Christmas tree yesterday! Yay!
It took a little rearranging of the branches but I think it looks pretty good.  There was a pretty big bare spot 2/3's of the was up.  I took some branches that I had trimmed off the bottom, drilled holes in the trunk and stuck them in.  We will see how that holds up over the next month.  Who wants to help decorate?

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Nice tree!

Mrs Shoes said...

Lovely tree; did it come off your property?
I have put up the wreaths and bows on the porch posts, but that's all & just don't know if I have the spirit for the rest of it this year.
It used to be such a joyous time of year (decorating) for us; Mr Shoes & I would drink (Carolans & coffee for me, rum & eggnog for him) while watching the kids deck out the tree. Minor squabbles once in a while, and the year that the entire tree fell over when they figured they could just decorate the visible side - such treasured memories!

C said...

Regal photo of KK. I hope your tree surgery holds for the duration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...