Saturday, September 19, 2020

Coupon Saturday #49

But first, a couple of pictures to prove I still have horses.
While I was at the beach, I let Otoelene out of the fat lot so J wouldn't have to haul water to her.  I don't think it really matters where she is.  I am pretty sure she can live on air.  (She is in the back left, you know, the fat one)
But it is handy to have her close at the barn for when we need to do some cattle moving chores.  
So, I tried 3 scenarios today.  First one worked perfect.  Pepsi at Food Lion was 3/$11, but at Dollar General it was 3/$8 so I was already $3 ahead.  
But getting all the other stuff lowered it to $3, happy dance. 
Second scenario I really didn't need anything but it was all going to be free so how can you pass that up. Plus, I got powdered donuts which I like but never get.  
And it doesn't stop there.  I got 25 cents back on Ibotta for the oatmeal, that makes it -5 cents!
The third time was not the charm.  I know I was pushing my luck and hoping that 2 different store coupons would come off the Suave, but alas, only one did. 
It ended up $2 higher than planned.  But oh well, can't win them all.  Total savings, $80.
 

1 comment:

C said...

$80 crazy dollars off - crazy (and happy dance - that made me smile :)

But the -5 cents (plus tax) WOW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...