Saturday, September 5, 2020

Coupon Saturday #48

There was a big clearance event a couple of weeks ago, about $60 of more free stuff.   Somethings they actually paid me to take so I got pepsi, milk and chips for less.   I forgot to take a picture of it all before I put it away.  But I did find a unicorn. 
 Something about Dollar General's computer system, when they quit carrying an item it goes to a penny.  The workers are suppose to pull the item from the shelf and do whatever they do with them, my guess is the dumpster.  Anyway, sometimes things get missed and penny shopping is apparently a big thing with the couponers.  I haven't gotten interested in it at all but I did find this one by accident. 
And yes, a 10 pack of socks for a penny.   I just need to find someone with small feet.

1 comment:

C said...

A penny!

But the real crazy is $60 worth of free stuff :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...