Saturday, February 23, 2013

And the Winner is...

"Snowflake", name submitted by Grandma.  
 I keep thinking about taking Snowflake and Frosty to the barn but it is so much more convenient to have them at the house while I'm feeding them 3 times a day.
 They stay in a large pet carrier in the garage at night and I've been letting them run around the yard during the day.
I am not too sure Emma is down with this new invasion into her territory.  But she is a very tolerant individual.
Kid count - 24 -

2 comments:

SunnySD said...

Too cute! Poor long-suffering Emma.

Kelsey said...

Ok, new follower via GFC!! You had me hooked when I saw these Cute lil babes! We too have goats (fainting goats) and we just had a set of twins and another baby. We're in love with them!! Cannot wait to get to know you and dig around a little more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...