Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Riding Brother

I had my first official ride of Brother today.
 But all training sessions with Brother seem to begin with him rolling in the sand.  He just loves it.
 Once he was done with that, it was over to J's new blue tarp for an inspection.
 Brother also seems to love plastic.  Notice no lead rope.
 He walks across, stands on it, paws it and backs over it.
 I figure if he'll stand for a noisy tarp to be on him surely he'll let me ride him.
 I've sat on him before but always still holding the fence.  Today I let go and had him walk around.
He was very relaxed for the most part.  We walk and changed directions multiple times and stopped and started again.  A very successful first ride.  ( Had his halter that fit today.)

1 comment:

C said...

Go bro go!! Nice job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...