Wednesday, April 2, 2014

In Bloom

Currently blooming at the 4R Ranch, you will find a plefora of daffodils.  
 I have a few store bought varieties, mostly purchased from school fundraisers.
 They are all of the ones with 2 colors.
 But most are the old fashioned yellow ones that we transplanted from an old home site on one of our farms.
 They have muddled through some harsh weather,  snow, frost, freezing rain, and now wind,
but they have been petty resilient.  Looks like a sure sign of spring to me.

6 comments:

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alica said...

So pretty! Daffodils are my favorite spring flowers! I am eagerly waiting for mine to bloom...they're a month late this year!

CDH said...

Very pretty. Waiting patiently for mine to bloom.

Jodi said...

Beautiful!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

so nice to see flowers! we will be waiting a while yet

50+ Horses said...

I have one single daffodil sitting amongst what will be my summer daisies along the fence line of our yard.

Every fall I tell myself I'm going to plant daffodils and tulips...but then the fall rains and winds arrive (and I wimp out).

Your pictures definately motivate me to get out there this fall! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...