Saturday, November 3, 2018

Coupon Saturday #21

I really have been trying to cut back, but what can I say?  I'm addicted.  Is there a couponers anonymous? 
 I tried Family Dollar again with their digital $5 off $25.  I was going to see about the 1/2 off Halloween candy.  I got 4 bags of candy at 1/2 off and basically paid $1 for everything else. 
The Bic razors were also from FD, different trip.  I still had a digital coupon making them free.  I wasn't sure if it would work on this kind and I didn't want to mess up the previous transaction with it if it didn't, so there.  Then the rest was a trip to Dollar General.  Classic case of coupon overreach though.  I needed a 5 cent filler item.  But what did I do?  Tried that $1 Dial soap again.  But this time the coupon didn't go through.  So I ended up paying $1.45 instead of just 45 cents.  Lesson learned, stick with the scenario.  Can anyone guess what is going to be in everyone's stockings this year?

2 comments:

C said...

Looks like a lucrative hobby to me. A pile of useful products for a $1.45 or $1- wow!

To those getting the stocking stuffers - I say lucky for the adult receivers.

Unknown said...

I hope I’m getting the tide pods.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...