Friday, November 2, 2018

Bad Goat For Sale Pictures

It's that time of year for us to get ready to sell our goat kids.  This year we have more than a trailer load so I thought I might try to sell some straight off the farm.  I have been checking out goat prices on Craig's List.  Some of the pictures are special.   The first four are my pictures. 
 I tried to capture some of the herd and the type of pasture they are on. 

 Then I went for some individual shots.
 It amazes me that with the current technology where you can take unlimited pictures, see them immediately,  and even edit them if you choose, that there are so many bad pictures being advertised. 
 Exhibit one.
 Now this one confused me.  Is the person that small or is the leash that long, or is the goat that big?
 Are we selling the cat and the goat?
 I guess this one is showing off the brush eating capacity. 
 J asked if they were up in the barn loft taking this picture.
No, they were just pygmy goats.

3 comments:

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

شركة تسليك مجارى ببيشة

C said...

Very funny for sale pictures and commentary. My added commentary to the goat leash picture - why is someone using a goat leash (especially with other goats around)? So weird.

Pygmy goats look like baby goats.

I'm interested to hear if you sell any via craig's list...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...