Saturday, November 10, 2018

Coupon Saturday #22

OK, so I thought I could stop for a week.  But then Dollar General came out with their $3 off $15.  With 4 accounts, that's $60 I had to come up with.  
Retail price of everything is $60.  But I did have to get milk on one account and pickles on another to make it work.  Since I would have gotten those items anyway, but maybe at the grocery store instead, I subtracted that out.  Total spent on items in picture, $3.60 plus tax.  Should have been $1 less, but I forgot to clip the crest coupon off of one of the accounts.  Lesson learned - must follow my spreadsheet and not guess.  I have seen where some people have 40 to 100 different accounts.  Must  be a full time job for them.

1 comment:

C said...

C-R-A-Z-Y -- wow!!

That is a ton of 'loot' for $3.60!

(I can't imagine anyone doing this with 40-100 accounts - that would be insane)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...