Monday, October 19, 2020

Weekend Activties

We finally had a big frost.  There are still a few flowers, but everything in the garden including the zinnias, is gone.
So I have cleared off the garden and tilled up the weeds.  
M's family had a baby shower/cookout for M and V and I was invited too. 
It was a lovely afternoon and the food was great. 
And it was entertaining watching M with all the little girl things. 
Sunday we looked at another farm with M and V.  This one is closer to us.  V made the comment that our house would be on her was to work.  I could take that comment however I wished. 
Then there was another potluck after church plus a softball game.  V didn't want to play for some reason.  
But J did, 
and M, 
he played first base while I was in right field. 
I got a few good base hits in too.  Lots of fun plus, no one got hurt. 

1 comment:

C said...

Well this post is like four in one.

Always sad to see the last of the flowers in your beautiful yard.

That looks like such a nice party M's family had for V and M. And what a beautiful day - so nice to be able to have it outside so everyone could stay safe. I love the thought of M holding up little girl items. That is so sweet.

More land (but for whom?)

And finishing it all with a softball tale. A tale that ends with "no one got hurt" glad that worked out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...