Saturday, October 10, 2020

Calf Update and Coupon Saturday #50

Well, she can get up on her own again now.  She is still sucking a bottle, no tube feeding.  
And she is eating the grass clippings alongside Red.  
Here is a little perspective on her size.  Remember, she is 1 month old.  I am still worried that at this size anything could cause another set back but at least we are moving forward for now.  
Needed a gallon of milk, so of course had to get a bunch of stuff to make it cheaper.  The Rolaids coupons were giving 50 cents of overage apiece, along with 50 cents of overage on the Pantene and it was $5 off $25 Saturday.  Plus, there was an additional 70% off already 50% summer stuff, thus the 24 inch beach ball and humming bird food.  One of my Chex mix coupons didn't scan but I let it slide and didn't make them ring it up again.  Sometimes the xx off 2 won't work unless you scan after every two.  
But I still got by with $1.63 plus tax for my $3.50 gallon of milk.  

1 comment:

C said...

What a tiny little thing she is. She looked bigger while lying down in the grass. I'm happy to hear that things are turning up for her.

DG - astonishing that you found the deals to add up giving you $32 worth of stuff to pay on $1.63 for your milk.

My skim milk from Aldi's is currently only $1.69 (pre tax) but I'm not getting $32 worth of stuff for free

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...