Friday, October 2, 2020

Paint Night

Paint nights have become pretty popular around here.  I just made it to my first one last night.  Our great drug rep, (who has her own blog farminginstilletos) treated our clinic with a paint night at the Country Club.
We started with a canvas where the artist had already lightly outlined the painting.
And we had 3 brushes and a color palette of paint already set up at the tables. 
With a little guidance were were off to paint.  
First we outlined the drawing, then started shading it in however we wanted.  
Then we worked on the background.  The instructor offered to show us how to splatter it, but I chose not to do that step.  
Thirteen different takes on the same picture.  We spent about 2 hours total painting. 
I'm pretty happy with mine.  Sign me up for the next one, I'm ready.
 

1 comment:

C said...

I found this very interesting - especially seeing the 13 different versions. Nice job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...