I snatched Allie and Sadie after school Tuesday. I think I have too much for them to play with at my house. I had to pull them away from Barbies to go ride Clyde.
Once they got out there they had a great time. Golden Boy is getting more curious about people. I have to make sure he doesn’t start getting too pushy too.
It was Sadie’s turn to ride first. She needed the riding crop to try to help make Clyde move.
I ended up having to trot along side to keep him going. But Sadie did great without holding on or being on the lunge line.
Meanwhile, Allie was on pop patrol. After she finished she just wanted to ride done the driveway. We switched at the mailbox and Allie rode in front on the way back. I hope we can keep Clyde going for a few more years. He is such a treasure.





No comments:
Post a Comment