Monday, October 5, 2026

Mini Festival


When Virginia graduated from college she bought a house.  Then she bought a rental, then another rental.  She befriended the real estate agent.  He became a sort of mentor.  Every year he invites friends and family of friends to a mini fall festival at his farm.  Joe and I went with them this year.  There was a delicious semi pot luck. (they provided the hot dogs, BBQ, beans, mac and cheese and drinks)
They had a hay maze, corn maze and hay wagon ride to the pumpkin patch. 
I managed lots of good photos of Sadie. 
Allie, not so much.  
The hay wagon went out 4 times.  It was full every time.  Joe and I just waited for them to come back.  They stopped by the car on the way back to drop off the pumpkins so I am not sure what they ended up with but they said they were big.  
This was the best family photo I could manage.  
It was a fun afternoon. 





 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...