Virginia brought the girls over Sunday afternoon so they could ride Clyde.
But first, Allie had to try to give Golden Boy a leaf. She has really gotten very brave around the animals now. Then it was on to Clyde. There was lots of brushing and combing going on. Clyde is such a good boy.
Allie rode first. She is still content to just walk. I took the lead rope off and let her walk around on her own. She did really well.
While Allie was riding, Sadie did poop patrol with Joe.
Then it was Sadie's turn. I think she has grown 6 inches since the last time she rode Clyde. I might just have to keep her on Otoelene now.
Back at the house I had my dining room full of clothes from my mother's house. There was a box of 60 year plus dresses. Sadie couldn't keep her hands out of them. She picked out one for Allie.
And she chose this one with matching gloves for herself. I think she will want to wear it to church. Virginia might need to learn how to iron for this one. But Sadie really did love the gloves.







No comments:
Post a Comment