Saturday, January 16, 2010

Organizing

I got a new saddle rack for Christmas. Currently I am using several plastic saw horses. Some saddles are stacked on top of each other which always means some shuffling if more than one person is riding or if the saddle you want is the one covered up.

This new rack stacks the saddles in a more convenient fashion. I still have some on top of each other but these are rarely if ever used. Now all I need is a tack room to put it all in so things would stay cleaner. The barn is sooo dusty.
After a 6 week ordeal my new sofa finally arrived. It was suppose to be "in stock" but apparently the furniture store didn't know that the fabric had been on back order for quite sometime. After several calls and a little yelling I got free delivery and an additional 10% off.
I haven't taken the tags off yet. I have 30 days to decide if I want to keep it. It is taking some getting use to because it is defiantly larger than the Duncan Phyfe sofa that was there. Everyone agrees that it is more comfortable. E wants to move it into the den because she wants to lay on it to watch tv.

1 comment:

C said...

Sofa looks very nice.

Your talk about dirty saddles made me think of L and the rest of you cleaning saddles for hours with a tooth brush. I'm guessing that is not going on with V and E

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...