Thursday, April 21, 2016

Good Fences #109

Our bee hive is in the corner of our yard.  We have been waiting for a day with the temperature above 60 and for the wind to die down before taking the top off so we could add a super.
Wrangler was very interested in the proceedings.  
 Looks like the hive is full of bees. 
J pulled one frame up to check on the hive.  It looked ok but he didn't want to muck around any more.   
 So he put the super on while Wrangler continued to watch from a safe distance.
 For more Good Fences click HERE.

7 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Fascinating. Wrangler is smart. Great shots. B

Alica said...

I'd be glad for that suit, I think!

Crystal said...

Oh I wish I liked bees better cause I sure like honey

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful bee-watching boy!

GreenComotion said...

Beautiful snaps!
Wrangler looks very handsome.
Have a Happy Weekend!
Peace :)

Ida said...

Wrangler is a lovely horse and smart too. I'd stay away from those bee's myself. Nice fences.

Mrs Shoes said...

For me, a safe distance from a buzzing hive is a good piece further away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...