Friday, April 8, 2016

In Bloom At The 4R's

I don't know how long these will last.  The weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow is not pleasant - 20's with 2 - 3 inches of snow. 
 Anyway, the tulips are pretty.  I don't recall them being this shape when I first planted them.
 Daffodils are always fun to take pictures of.

 The red plum tree is in full bloom and has quite a strong fragrance.
 I still can't decide whether or not to cut down the red bud. I think it has over grown the location where I planted it.
 These grape hyacinths come up everywhere.
And can't forget the wildflowers.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh wow! so many blooms, we have crocus and thats all pretty well

Alica said...

Those tulips will look striking (for a little!) with snow around them...but oh how I wish this cold weather would just go away! And stay away!

Mrs Shoes said...

Since we are still flirting with late winter, your flower photos make me eager to be done with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...