Friday, March 2, 2018

Two Dreams

Do worry, not my totally crazy dreams at night, (last one about being chased by people in helicopters).   But my dream horses.  
 I haven't been working with Draper lately because, surprise, surprise, she had an abscess.  It finally drained earlier this week so she was feeling better and I did some ground work with her. 
 I took a short cut through the yard on the way back to the field and found out why there are no wild forsythia bushes in horse fields.  Apparently, they are very tasty. 
I then still had time to take Otoelene for a little spin around the farm.  It was a beautiful day, unlike today with blustery wind all day.  At least we didn't lose power like others did.   Love my dream horses.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

They are lovely horses. :0)

C said...

The dream continues. They are lovely horses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...