Saturday, March 24, 2018

Coupon Saturday #3

J needed shaving cream.  Well, if you are couponing, you can't just get shaving cream.
 Right Guard @3 x 3 = 9  - 4.99 off 3 paper coupon plus - 3 instant savings when you spend $8
Gillette                       =1.85 - 1.00 paper coupon
Secret                         = 4.00 - 4.00 paper coupon (from company, sent email unhappy with scent of                                                                                          new deodorant)
                                      - $2 off $10 (two day only promotion)
total                           = -0.14 plus tax (so $0.38 oop)
I told J to tell me before he runs out of something so I can work on the coupon for it.  It worked out well this time.
 Then I couldn't pass up this deal because I had another 2 off 10 burning a hole in my pocket.
Gliss @5 x 2   = 10     - 3 instant savings - 5 b1g1
Fructis             =2.10   - 2 digital coupon
kleenex            =1        - .75 paper q
                                     - 2 off 1
total                 =  0.35 plus tax
 Then I have been wanting some M & M's.  I am out of Christmas and Valentine's ones, so on to Easter.  They were on sale this week 2 for $4.
M&M's                   = 8     - 2 (2 $1 off 2 paper q)
St, Ives                   = 2     -1.50 paper q
Nieva                      = 3      - 2 paper q
Kleenex x 2  @1    = 1      - .75 x 2  paper q (-1.50)
                           - 3 off 15
total                       =  $5.00  So I saved a dollar by buying the other 4 things to get my M&M's
And because I really like M&M's and needed a gallon of milk...
M&M's @ $4 for 2 x 3  =12       -3 (3 paper q's)
milk                               =2.85  I thought it was going to be $3 so I had to get a Filler (something to                                                       get the order up to $15, and kleenex has been working pretty good for                                                     this) 
Kleenex                         =1     -.75 paper q
                                                - 3 off 15
total                               = 9 plus tax
  Looks like I am actually willing to pay for M&M's.  For the week not counting the milk I would get anyway,  $11 for 10 bags of M&M's and the rest basically FREE!
And no coupons here, just a freezer full of 1/2 a beef that J feed this winter.  We sold the other 1/2 and V and M will probably get most of this 1/2.
And I almost forgot, V wanted to share her coupon success.  She followed my instructions to the T.  But it should have been 34 cents less.  Sometimes the full 3 off 15 won't come off but I think she did great!  Kleenex, Swiffer duster, Swiffer multi surface spray, and 3 shampoo/conditioners for $1.14.
Happy couponing!

1 comment:

C said...

Again impressive. And now V is in on it. Kleenex is a smart filler since paper does not go bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...