Sunday, March 31, 2019

Just Kit Kat Sunday Stand In

With all the wind, J has ended up with yet more work.  
 The farm we rent had a huge pine tree fall across the working pens.  The pens weren't much to start with 15 years ago when we started renting it,  but now it's even worse.  J has been babying them along this whole time.  Since our lease is only year to year it hasn't really been economical for us to rebuild them.  But now that a tree from their yard has destroyed them, what is the landowner's responsibility?
 Well, J volunteered to cut the tree up.  That's my chainsaw he is getting ready for me.  Yes, I helped too.
 J cut the big stuff and I worked on the limbs.  Until I got distracted...
 by this fellow.
 He just hopped out and started posing. 
 So of course I had to photograph him.
 Who could resist a face like that?
J finished sawing.  Now we have to clean it up somehow.  And who knows what we will do with those pens.

2 comments:

C said...

Tough break. I'm guessing the landowner is not going to be getting round to fixing those pens any time soon.

What an adorable "ham" of a frog.

IanH said...

On the positive side, look at all the free firewood! Oh, wait. Who owns the firewood?😏

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...