Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Second Rider

M and V had Monday off so they spent the weekend with us.  I think M wanted to try his hand at finding that ten pointer from the trail cam. (no luck there yet)
 Monday's weather turned out being so nice that I asked V if she wanted to go riding with me.  I knew Tuesday we were in for temperatures in the teens, so I wanted to take advantage of the last day of 60's for awhile.  V  said she would just ride Draper with me in the barn, but she did visit a minute with Jessica.  I think there is a little bonding going on there, don't you?
 Anyway, I caught Draper, lounged her and rode for a bit.  Then it was V's turn.  So far, I have been the only person to ride Draper so I wasn't sure how she would do for someone else. 
 Looks like I had nothing to worry about.
 After I took this picture I decided I wanted V to take mine since I haven't updated my Facebook profile picture in 3 years. 
 It took several laps to get Drapers stride right.  The only problem was with the helmet and hoodie, it made me look like I had a turkey neck.  Well, maybe I do, but I didn't like it.
So I opted for this one instead.  Here, Draper is visiting with Little Girl, the first horse I raised and trained myself. 

1 comment:

C said...

So nice that you and V could take advantage of the fleeting nice weather. Really nice silhouette photos. And another success for Draper.

It does look like V and Jessica are doing a little bonding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...