Monday, November 11, 2019

A Study In Contrasts

J and I thought it might be nice to diversify from just farms stuff.  So, we closed on a Triplex unit in September.  Two tenants were month to month.  One wonderful, the other not so much.  We would have loved to have kept the wonderful one, but she wanted to move to someplace smaller.  We did not renew the other one.  Both moved out the same weekend.  Too bad you can't appreciate the difference in odors, now that's a contrast. 
 The nice living room.
 The not so nice one.
Nice bathroom,
 Not so nice.
 Nice bedroom,
 Not so nice.  Note the partially empty ketchup bottle propping the window open.  The neighbors were glad when I closed this and kept the stench from traveling over to their apartment.
 Nice basement.  See that trash can in the corner.  Labeled "things already here when I moved in."  with everything in separate plastic bags.
 Not so nice.  No need to label anything here.  Pretty sure it is all trash.
 Nice refrigerator.
 Not so nice.  Anyone need some condiments?
 Then a few extras, a couple hundred pounds of food left on the porch.  There were two trash bags of stuff out of the freezer, left on the floor, thawed and leaking.
 truck load of clothes in the basement,
 my favorite, baby doll with chicken stock on kitchen floor.  Shelf liners, really?
Then I thought we could play I Spy.  I spy with my little eye, some taco shells, an afro pick, an onion, and a rotten potato.

1 comment:

C said...

Yikes! I'm thankful you had one good tenant to counterbalance (somewhat) the bad. The stench has to be bad when it wafts from an open window into the neighbors apartment. Sorry you had to deal with all that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...