Sunday, December 15, 2019

Coupon Saturday #37

It had been 2 weeks since I made it to Dollar General for a Saturday scenario, so I think I might have gone a little crazy.  The cashiers was even worried that they hadn't seen me for 2 weeks.  That might be a sign of something, but I'm not worried about that right now. 
 Anyway, this one was actually during the week.  It was too good of a deal to wait for Saturday.  There was a chance they would all be gone.  So, I sucked it up and paid $1 for 4 Snuggle scent boosters.  Cards were free and Glad wrap 25 cents.
Then my Saturday hauls started.
(The milk belongs on the next one.)  I have decided instead of just getting stuff to make the lowest out of pocket, I will get something I want and try to make it cheaper.  This one I wanted the Honey Smacks and TP.
Definitely cheaper.
Once again, the milk went here. 
The mask things were supposed to be free with purchase of the shampoo, but it only took off $1 each instead of $2.  Because I can't stand it not working out, and I didn't want those things anyway, I returned one.  So, $3.20 instead of $5.20 for the milk.
Here I was after more cereal, on sale 3/$6. 
It's nice when what you want gets cheaper.
And here, I wanted the Coke 2/$7.
I think I had a successful week.  About $17 plus tax out of pocket for things I would buy anyway, and a savings of $128 for all the free stuff. 

1 comment:

C said...

you are back with a vengeance baby - very impressive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...