Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Early Christmas Tree

It's been a busy week.  Thanksgiving of course, lots of good food.  Then my brother came over, with 2 sisters, and helped me rearrange furniture and hang pictures and mirrors to get ready for J's family.  About 30 or so are expected to show up this weekend. 
 That meant we needed to get our tree a week earlier than usual. 
 They were pretty big this year.  But with a little trimming we were able to get it into the house.
 Between the step stool and the 8 foot ladder, I am slowly getting it decorated.
Sadly, E had to leave to start her new job in Georgia.  She won't be home for Christmas, but she did stand in front of the partially decorated tree for a picture.  Maybe I can photo shop her into the traditional family Christmas photo. 

1 comment:

C said...

Your tree looks great. I'm sure E will be sorely missed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...