Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Good Weather

Sunday looked like it was going to be the last good weather for awhile.  So I took advantage of it and took Otoelene out for a spin around the farm.
 The temperature was nice but you can tell by her mane that it was a little breezy.
 Such a nice and peaceful walk during such a hectic season.
 I did spy a problem though.  A log had rolled down the hill into the electric fence around the bull lot causing it to pop.  Actually, Otoelene may have noticed it first because she didn't like the noise.
 When I got back, I told J about it and we took a little walk out to correct the issue. 
There are always lots of little things to keep you busy on a farm.

2 comments:

C said...

Gosh it seems like it is always something. Good thing you and Otoelene were making the rounds.

Shirley said...

I always like to ride with a purpose even if it's just checking fence. Someday soon I'm going to ride Gussie over to the cattle lease and gather wild rosehips. She's tall enough I can reach more of them, the bushes are super thorny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...