Monday, March 9, 2020

Equine Challenge Day 10


I was nominated for the ten-day equestrian challenge. This is 10/10
Everyday I select an image from a day in the life of horses that have had an impact on me and post it without a single explanation and nominate one other person to take the challenge.
That’s ten days,
10 equestrian photos
and 0 explanations.
My last day of the challenge....skipping ahead a few years.  Now with a husband that also grew up riding too, and two beautiful daughters that allowed me to share my passion with them.  I now need an updated family photo that includes M.  It's hard enough to get the 5 of us together for one picture, will I ever be able to do it with 5 horses too?  Living the dream here at the 4Rs....

2 comments:

C said...

Beautiful final entry to the challenge. Epic.

Shirley said...

Excellent way to finish the challenge. The family that rides together stays together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...