Saturday, March 14, 2020

Coupon Saturday #41

Couponing has been pretty good lately. 
Last month there was another clearance event, additional 50% off clearance items.  Combining that with coupons and Saturday $5 off $25, I think I paid around $5 for everything.
 Then last week, I did my usual, try to get what I want cheaper.  So the Swiss Miss and grape juice together was $5.
Success,  $4.70, everything else free.
 Then same this week.  Vegetables were on sale for 50 cents, and more Swiss Miss and grape juice.  Aiming for under $9.
 Winning again at $7.05 with more free stuff. 
 And I will admit that I too got caught up in the toilet paper hysteria.  I really wasn't going to get any, but the Degree deal was too good to pass up and it expired today.  So I made a second trip and got some toilet paper.  TP is never free, so I usually only get it when I am running low or if there is a really good deal.  This didn't quite meet my criteria but you do what you have to in a crisis. 
$4.55, so less than the tp by itself.  It was either that or more cheese puffs.  I think I made the right call.  Pretty sure our DG was sold out of tp by closing.  The bigger town we are near was already sold out yesterday.  Hope everyone else is set. 

1 comment:

C said...

All that dealing AND you got TP - amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...