Monday, November 16, 2020

Coupon Saturday #50

I know you have been dying to see some more couponing in action, but it has pretty much been just more of the same; 
Buying a bunch of stuff I don't need (shampoo, Rolaids, Dulcolax, candles, Welch's) in order to get what I want cheaper.  $2.08 plus tax.  That is until....

Ibotta finally came up with a great deal.   They teamed up with Walmart and all of this was FREE!  With Ibotta you have to buy the item first then you get a rebate for the value of the coupon back into your account.  Sometimes there are bonus and cents off any item things too.  Plus, I had a friend that joined and did the deal and I got and extra $10 for that, so SCORE!
Shortly after, another bonus showed up for $5 off 8 deals and there were a couple of free coupons still, which made all of this free too.  It's been a good month on Ibotta.   I think the turkey dinner deal is still going,  Anyone want to join? HERE Just use my code;   jirbpcj 


 

1 comment:

C said...

You just took couponing to a whole 'nother level. Wow. A free Thanksgiving dinner essentially. Wow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...