Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Coupon Saturday #58

There was a question last coupon Saturday about not getting any staples to go along with my deal.  So this week I remedied that.  The first two are actually from Saturday. 
Pepsi was on sale 4 for $10. 
I got it for $5.47
Then I needed some vinegar.  
OK, it was only $3.25 and I paid $3.60.  But I think the Tide was worth the extra. 
Then I made a run today because there was a digital Huggies coupon glitching.  It was for $2.50 and was attaching to the $1.00 packs giving $1.50 overage.  Plus, on a couple of accounts I had a $3 off $15 that is good all month.  So I stocked up on some M&M's. 
$3.05 for $10 worth.
Then I had a great deal that I just needed to add a $3 item to so I grabbed some Honey Smacks. 
Got the $3 box for $2.05.

Four great deals with lots of free stuff thrown in.  
 

1 comment:

C said...

If I'm reading the tickets correctly - you got $84.58 savings. Outgo $14.17 which is cheaper than what you would have paid without the extreme couponing.

Extraordinary.

Nice that you have a Dollar General so close. You certainly are helping them turn over their inventory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...