Monday, July 5, 2021

New Pressure Washer

I finally broke down and bought a pressure washer.  I have been talking about getting one for years but never could decide on what to get.  
So this year I buckled down and checked several out on line.  I decided to get an electric one because I thought I would have power everywhere I had water.  Plus, no worry about keeping up an engine and trying to start it.  I opted for the most powerful electric one that was still somewhat affordable.  Lowes carries this brand but I had to order it because they only had the lighter duty ones in stock.  
Well, you don't know how dirty something is until it's clean.   It is doing an amazing job on the brick, 
and on the sidewalk.  I was also able to spray the mud off of the driveway where J parks the farm truck.  What normally takes a couple of hours and lots of tools, only took about 15 minutes and probably less water. 

We are weaning and hauling cattle tomorrow so maybe J will try it out when he cleans out the trailer.  So far so good.  Going out now to finish the walk and brick planters. 
 

1 comment:

C said...

The results look amazing. Your house is going to look brand new. Well done on the research.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...