Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Camera Comparisons

Virginia told me that she is seeing a big improvement in my blog picture quality.  I thought I would do a little comparison to see if there really was much difference.
iPhone
Emily’s Canon Powershot
My Canon Powershot pocket camera.                                                                                                                         
 IPhone
Emily’s Canon Powershot
My Canon Powershot pocket camera.

I think the iPhone is the winner.  Emily’s camera is very nice and will probably do zoom better (forgot to compare that) but it is much bulkier to carry around.  My canon is very convenient to carry, fits in my pocket, but the pictures are really lacking in quality.  Maybe the iPhone will be the best of both worlds, fits in my pocket and high quality pictures.





 

2 comments:

C said...

Iphone seems to have a crisper picture with higher contrasts. Easy of use, convenience, and portability are big factors

Shirley said...

Sounds like a winner- especially on a trip. It will be easy to carry- bonus.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...