Sunday, August 25, 2024

In Training

I have sort of been thinking about actually trying Hugo on a limited distance endurance ride.
I never really considered him endurance material, but maybe that was just because I have never tried to condition him.
I had two good rides on him Friday and Saturday.  
Saturday we did trotting hill work for about 4 miles.  He did fine, but he is ready to quit after about an hour.  I saw on the endurance calendar there is a ride in South Carolina in two months.  I told Joe that I would crew for him if he wanted to do the ride.  Maybe between the two of us we will be able to get Hugo into shape.  We’ll see…


 

2 comments:

C said...

Sounds like a plan :)

Great first photo with the horse shadow

Shirley said...

That is a great goal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...