Sunday, October 6, 2024

Whirlwind Weekend

There has been a lot going on lately. The fence rebuilding has been going well. It is nice to have the professionals on site. Joe and Mike have been busy cutting the trees off the fences. And then most importantly, Emily got married!
I had to work half a day Friday then made it to the rehearsal. 
The rehearsal dinner was delightful. 
Then the big day. Emily was a beautiful bride. Her and Keiran had also done all of the planning themselves. 
The only job I had was to get these flowers on the cake. 
I have never done this before but I thought it was presentable. 
The venue held 70. Sixty nine showed  up. 
Keiran and Emily made a lovely couple. 
After dinner there was dancing. Sadie and Allie were a hit. They were the sweetest flower girls and had the best time dancing. Virginia said this morning they were recreating the wedding and wanted to go back.  I was too busy to take many pictures so I will post more as others send them.  We are thrilled to have a new son in law. 


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...