Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First You-Tube Post

I've been avoiding it since I started blogging but I think it is about time I start adding some videos to my posts, on occasion anyway.   I've been working with Wrangler with some consistency, at least once or twice every 7 to 10 days or so.  That's consistent for the winter anyway isn't it?  E decided Sunday to check out how he was doing.  I guess she was ok with what she saw because she went ahead and rode him some.
Here is a little snippet of his jog.  
 Not too bad for her second time on him.  He takes a lot of getting use to plus since he is only 4 he needs to get use to the rider too.
I'm seeing a lot of potential here.  

2 comments:

Kalin said...

Very nice looking jog, nothing like the smooth western horses. If only I had one, haha.

Michaele said...

What a nice place for a wintertime ride.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...