Thursday, January 2, 2014

Greener Grass

According to Hank, yes the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. 
Notice the horse on the wrong side of the fence.   
 I've watched him and he keeps an eye out for when the Hank guard is down and jumps right in and starts eating.  He never messes with any of the flowers or shrubs, just the grass in the big part of the yard.
 It doesn't take much to get him back out.  I just have to walk behind him and fuss at him some.
But how can you stay mad at such a horse?
Can you tell that this last picture is at a different time?  It was two days later when he got in the yard again and I was able to catch him jumping in mid stride.  I missed that shot the first time.

2 comments:

50+ Horses said...

I agree - how can you stay mad at such a horse as Hank? He is special! :)

Unknown said...

(: He is special! :)

Clipping Path

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...