Saturday, July 14, 2018

Coupon Saturday #13

Haven't done much couponing for a few weeks, but there was a Tide digital that I didn't want to pass up.  Since Dollar General did away with the $3 off $15 that could be used on any day, I have to wait until Saturday to use the $5 off $25.   I don't go to town on Saturday very often, but J needed me to do some banking for him.  So I took the opportunity to do a little shopping. 
 This was my first and best deal, $1.90 + tax.  Savings of $26.
 Then I needed some milk, so not as good but still not too bad, $6.10 + tax, savings, $21.50.  I had a coupon for paper towels that I thought would give overage, but it didn't work, so I didn't get them and replaced it with the milk so thus the higher out of pocket. 
Then some miscellaneous stops at Rite Aid for the free tooth paste, and Family Dollar for $0.50 Tide and $1.50 Persil.  Did anyone else realize that they no longer made Wisk.  I had a bottle that I only used on stains because it was expensive.  It was getting empty so I was looking for Wisk coupons of which there are none.  So I googled Wisk and found they replaced it with Persil.  I may be awhile before it makes it into the front of the rotation. 

1 comment:

C said...

Crazy good deals. I did not know Wisk was gone. I've never heard of Persil.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...