Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Decorating




I have been decorating since Thanksgiving.  I think I am almost done.  So, I thought I might share some with everyone.
The trees I made a couple of years ago are some of my favorite.
I
 But I really love the reindeer and sleigh from my Aunts house, and the trees are a great way to display my vintage ornaments from Grandma.
It seam like they move around to a different spot every year.  But this may end upbeening their more permanent home at Christmas.  I love seeing them every time I go into the tv room.

2 comments:

C said...

This whole display is very mid-century modern and very cool. Definitely suits your MCM theme. I love the display. That little santa is also very cute!!

I loved the peek. Hoping to see more soon!

Shirley said...

Now you have given me ideas! I have down-scaled to smaller trees (always live trees here!) and have plenty of ornaments but I'm not willing to part with them yet. Maybe I'll figure out an appropriate way to display them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...