Monday, December 31, 2018

De Decorating

Taking down the Christmas decorations is always a mix of emotions.  Sad that it all has to come down and the celebration is over.  Overwhelmed that I have to fit it all back in the closet.  And maybe looking forward to a little calm, with clean surfaces and no clutter before anything else is put out. 
 I very much enjoyed my tree this year.
 I did have to tie up a few branched with fishing line.  No wonder with all this that it had to hold.  (several boxes had already been put away)



E left her ornaments for last.  Maybe she will have enough for her own tree in a few more years.   Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That's a huge tree! I guess you need one that big for all the lovely ornaments. As years go by, my trees get smaller... I bet I only used a quarter of my ornaments this year.
Happy New Year to you and your family, hope it is a good one and full of many blessings.

C said...

I loved your tree. The undecorating on the table is also beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...