Monday, December 3, 2018

Ready, Set.....Decorate!

It was a busy week last week.  I had to work extra and be on call. 
Plus we had this heifer that has decided to start bloating for no apparent reason.  I have had to tube her several times to relieve the gas, gave her steroids and antibiotics, water, electrolytes and probiotics.  Nothing is helping so far.  
 But J and I did take off a little yesterday to go get a tree.   We always have to do the "is it wide enough and fluffy enough" test.
There was a pile of discarded branches and tree tops that they let me go through.  So I will have plenty to decorate with. 
Now I can get my silver tree decorated too. 
 Anyone want to come help?
And just a little couponing note.  When your sister just wants oil, buy one get one free, 6 for $12.  But if you add candy and cleaner and coupons, it's only $11.25.

1 comment:

C said...

You are a couponing magician. Nice tree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...