Sunday, April 5, 2020

Battle Of The Bluebird Boxes

We had some good visitors yesterday.  M and V came for the day.  M when off in the afternoon with J
 So that left V with me.
 And E.  She has been home for a couple of weeks since her job with the hospitality industry is non essential.  She is a naturalist at a private lodge which is now closed for the foreseeable future.  They have assured her that her salary is still secure.  How nice to be paid without working, but don't get me started on that. 
 Anyway, E decided to build a bluebird nesting box, which got V interested in building a bluebird nesting box.
 There was a lot of planning, drilling
 and hammering. 
Followed by great success.  Two new bluebird nesting boxes.  V took hers home to hang in her yard, and E let me put hers on my back fence.  It might be too late this season for bluebirds but I am still hopeful. 

1 comment:

C said...

Sounds like a fun and productive day. I hope the bluebirds will have a happy time in their new homes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...