Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hearts and Mouths

We have had several babies with heart spots. 
 I guess this is what is known as "wearing your heart on your knee."
 This one may be a little better heart.
 No heart here.  This one was collapsed in the barn this morning.  It was one of the first triplets born 10 days ago.  I thought everything had been fine, it was growing well and keeping up with the nanny until today.  I brought it to the house and tube fed it and warmed it up.  Once he was moving around I tried to get him to nurse a bottle but he was having no part of it.
 That's when I found all of this packed into the back of his throat.  Yuck, and you can't imagine the smell, it really stinks.  I have no idea how long that stuff was packed in there.  Hopefully, he will get back to normal.
Then, just to end on some cuteness.

Kit count, 84

1 comment:

C said...

This posting took an odd turn. I'm so glad I couldn't smell it. (and cute ending)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...