Monday, April 6, 2020

Fresh Mulch

I came home with a load of mulch on Friday.  Saturday, M and V came to visit.
 They, (particularly M), had it unloaded and spread in record time.  (wish I had another load for him that day)
 I just love the look of the flower beds with fresh mulch.
 My little cedar tree that I was training to look like a bunny died last summer during the drought.  I am thinking of getting an azalea to try there next.

The leaves are putting out early on almost everything.  Seeing as we usually have a frost on up into May, I'm not sure how well this will work out.  Guess, "we'll see."

2 comments:

C said...

Beautiful beautiful yard. M and V did a great job with the mulch. It does make the flower beds pop.

C said...

I like the last picture of this series. Dramatic. It feels like there is a story to be told.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...