Saturday, December 19, 2020

S🎅NTA

I am at it again, not Pinterest this time but Etsy.
Can you believe $35 for this?  Granted, it is pretty cute and includes shipping,  but maybe I will give it a try. 
I stole an ornament off the tree that I made a couple of years ago (HERE).  I took it to the shop and managed to find the same board I had cut them from so the thickness matched.  This looks a bit thinner than the model.  Maybe I will try another version with thicker wood.  Then I went to the Dollar Tree to find stencils but came home with sparkle stickers instead.
I'm not sure about the Santa shape with the sign so I added a block behind him. 
But then he kind of disappeared into the red.  
Maybe someone would like to design a new one for me.  

1 comment:

C said...

I think your little adorable triangle santa makes a great A.

very cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...