Monday, May 17, 2021

Coupon Saturday #56

Another mostly successful Saturday night entertainment. (Maybe I need to find something more exciting to do on Saturday nights, just a thought)
Anyway, I was one day away from being out of cat food for Kit Kat.  All of this stuff was FREE and made his 12 pound bag of cat chow $4.31.
The Kool-Aid wasn't really part of the deal, but I couldn't pass it up since it was a penny item. 
Next up, Pepsi.  For some reason the entire $5 off $25 didn't come off.  It shorted me $3.48.  
But I didn't argue the point since I got my $10 worth of Pepsi for $7.08 making everything else FREE.  Almost $50 in savings between the two transactions.  I think I would be sick if I had to pay full price for this stuff.  
 
Plus I scored a nice 5 gallon bucket with lid that I picked up along the side of the road on my way home.  

1 comment:

C said...

I would say that nothing beats free but I believe your "overages" do ;)

More crazy crazy good deals. Aggravating about the $5 coupon not working.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...